Welcome! You have just reached the web site « getyourgrant.eu ».
Data privacy is a matter of trust, and your trust is important to us. We respect your sphere of privacy and personality. Therefore, the protection and legally conformable assessment, processing and use of your personal data are a priority for us. To ensure your safety and wellbeing when visiting our websites, we strictly observe all legal regulations concerning data protection when assessing, processing and using your personal information.
Furthermore, we would now like to inform you about our data assessment and use.
- Responsible body
- The information that you provide will be registered in order to facilitate our exchanges.
- The responsible body for the assessment, processing and use of your personal data within the context of using the services offered by company Project School within the meaning of the Italian law of Data Protection are:
- Project School S.r.l., via Jacopo Palma, 16 – 20146, Milano, Italia.
- Collection, processing and use of personal data
- 2.1. Personal data
Personal data are statements concerning factual or personal circumstances of a specific or determinable natural person. These include, for example, your name, your location as well all inventory data you supply us during your registration and profile creation. Statistical data, which are, for example, collected during your visit to our website, but cannot be directly attributed to your person, are not included in personal data.
- 2.2. Assessment, processing and use of personal data
When visiting our website, our servers temporarily store each access in a log file. Following data is recorded without your additional input and stored by us until the automated deletion: the IP address of the querying computer, date and time of the access, name and URL of the accessed file, the website from which the access took place, the operating system of your computer and the browser used as well as other technical data, the name of your internet access provider, your language settings and geographical origin.
The purpose of the collection and processing of this data is allowing the use of our website (establishing a connection), ensuring a lasting system security and stability, enabling the technical administration of the net infrastructure and the optimization of our internet range, and making internal statistic recordings. The IP address is only analysed in case of an offence against the getyourgrant.eu net infrastructure and for internal statistical purposes.
The entry of personal data for the creation and completion of your profile on getyourgrant.eu is done on a voluntary basis. However, the truthful entry of certain data is crucial. This includes the following: a user name, a password, your name and, if applicable, the name of your company, your complete address, e-mail address, VAT number.
During the use of getyourgrant.eu by registered users, we record certain data for statistical purposes, to ensure the smooth efficiency of the platform, to eliminate malfunctions, for the better understanding of user requirements and the subsequent product optimisation and personalisation, and also to display this to other users. This data includes, in particular ideas or content entered by yourselves
The e-mail address is especially used to send e-mails regarding the idea status and similar information. In case of a specific consent, the e-mail address is also used to inform the user via e-mail about getyourgrant.eu.:
- When connecting to getyourgrant.eu
- When registering to getyourgrant.eu
- When using getyourgrant.eu as registered user
- Original user-generated content production
- The web site « getyourgrant.eu » is meant as a space for its users to create and upload original written content. All the user-generated content posted on the platform, or produced through it, is the exclusive property of the user who created it. The content will be stored on Get Your Grant, but will not be displayed or accessed in any way by us, or third parties, unless the users themselves make an explicit and unequivocal request to do so.
- Legal bases for processing personal data
- The contract with the company Project School for the use of this platform is done once the online registration process is finished. By registering user certify that he is eligible.
When registration process is finished, user certify the will by a positive act, that personal datas concerning him would be collected and treated.
The agreement is one of the basic foundations of the GDPR for the treatment of personal datas.
- Data storage, reatention and safety
- We use suitable technical and organisational security measures in order to protect your data, which has been stored by ourselves, from manipulation, partial or complete loss and unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures provide a level of security that conforms to the EU rules and are constantly improved correspondent to the technological developments. All data will be retained by us for a maximum of 10 years and erased afterwards.
- Cookies are small files which are stored on your data storage device and save certain settings and data to communicate with our system over your browser. Basically, one distinguishes two kinds of cookies; so-called session cookies, which are deleted as soon as you close your browser and temporary / permanent cookies, which are stored for a longer period or for an unlimited period on your data storage device. This storage helps us to fashion our website and our offers to you accordingly, and facilitates the use for you, for example by saving certain entries to avoid you having to repeat them.
In this respect, cookies help to make your visit on getyourgrant.eu easier, more enjoyable and more worthwhile. Cookies are alphanumeric information files which your browser automatically saves to the hard drive of your computer whenever you visit our website.
You may also configure your browser so that a cookie will only be saved with your permission. Usually, the help function in the menu bar of your browser will tell you how to reject new cookies and disable previously received cookies.
Please note that deactivating cookies may prevent you from using all functions of Get Your Grant.
- Google Analytics
- In order to constantly enhance and optimise our offer, we use so-called tracking-technologies. For this purpose, we use the services of Google Analytics.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called „cookies“, text files which are saved on your computer, and enable an analysis of the use of the website by yourself. The information regarding your use of the website generated by the cookie is, as a rule, transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, we have installed an IP-anonymisation tool on our website, thanks to which Google will previously shorten your IP address within member states of the European Union and other states which adhere to the relevant contract. Only in exceptional situations will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. By order of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports concerning the website activities and to effect further services for the website operator related to the website and internet use. According to the declaration by Google, the IP address submitted by your browser within the context of Google Analytics will not be combined with other Google data. You may prevent the storage of cookies with the relevant setting of your browser software; however, doing this may possibly prevent you from using all website functions to their full extent. Furthermore, you can prevent the acquisition and the processing by Google of the information concerning your use of the website (incl. your IP address) generated by the cookie by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under following link: [http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en]. Further information to this matter is available under http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/privacyoverview.html.
- Disclosure, modification, blocking or deletion of your data
- You may request information regarding and the modification of your personal data saved by us at any time, or view and modify the data in your public profile by logging in to the online platform.
Users may request for the company Project School to delete their account and personal data held by company Project School for the web site getyourgrant.eu which will result in the closure of the users’ account. Its data are erased on the platform or anonymized when it is not possible to delete.
All users with no activity on the platform since more than four years are deleted or anonymized. The deletion of an account is communicated to the owner by email two weeks before deletion. The last successful login on the platform shows the last registered activity of a user on the platform.
Contact details of the data protection officer (DPO) of the company and contact point for questions about personal datas protection:
Project School S.r.l.
via Jacopo Palma, 16
20146 Milano, Italia
- You are also entitled to lodge a complaint with the Italian authority in charge of ensuring personal data protection.